Need help in removing a curse using your photo and records of criminal convictions using the facial sketch? Call now!
We've bought a rocking horse to our little daughter. It was teddy and looked natural...
I was sleeping in a stuffy room and had bad dreams. I woke up in a cold sweat. Still sleepy I started pawing about the floor for my slippers and suddenly felt a touch of a slim wooly leg with the hoof...
I almost turned grey...
My daughter is 11, she is an avid reader and spent all spring and summer reading Master and Margarita. We also often listened to Jesus Christ - Superstar...
Together with her granny, they once went to the Kazan Cathedral. The choir is chanting, and then a strong bass overrides the choristers.
The well-read child loudly asks, "And it's the Satan's aria, isn't it?"
A Pole comes into the church to the confession and tells the priest:
- Pan ksendz, I sinned.
- What kind of sin, my son?
- I deceived Jew...
Ksendz after the short meditation:
- This is not sin, my son. This is miracle!
I was going to Rostov by plane. I was asked to accompany a nice 6-year girl in the airport. We're flying, everything goes on right. Then we enter a turbulence zone, the plane is shaken, the baby gets paler.
- What should I do in such cases? - She asks.
- Do you know a prayer? - I say.
- I know one… - She puts her hands together and starts "Our Father…"
I listen to her praying.
- …I'm so small, save me, please!
- Well, you can save the others as well.
Prison governor says to the pastor:
- I've just received the documents: the convict to death is granted pardon.
- Oh, what a pity! I prepared him so well.
The Pope of Rome comes to the U.S.A. The moment he appears in the doors of the plane, a journalist runs up to him.
- Your Holiness, what do you think about the problem of brothels in New York?
- Are there brothels here? I’ve never thought of it. Let’s discuss it at a press conference.
In the morning, the paper reports: “The Pope of Rome has arrived on a visit. His first question was, “Are there brothels here?”
- Are you sinful?
- Yes, I am, Father. I'm too lazy.
- You should fight laziness.
- But I'm too lazy to fight it, Father!
- Father, I am sinful, I look at the mirror admiring how beautiful I am.
- It’s not a sin, it's a delusion.
- Do you agree that a suicide is the eternal solution of a temporary problem?
- No, I don't... I'm a Buddhist and I believe a suicide is a temporary solution of the eternal problem.
Page: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 |