08 August 2013, 17:27
FEMEN activists planned to piss at St. Andrew the First-Called cross in Kiev on the jubilee of Russia's Baptism
***Anti-Femen group set up in Ukraine
Moscow, August 8, Interfax - Activists of the FEMEN movement planned to hold an unprecedentedly bold action in Kiev on the days of celebrating the 1025th Anniversary of the Baptism of Russia, MP of the Dniepropetrovsk regional council Viktoria Shilova said.
"The plan was as follows: dressed as nuns they intended to come to the place where the greatest Orthodox shrine - the cross of St. Andrew the First-Called was placed. The five feminist marionettes had to come as close as possible to the shrine, then put off their monastic cloaks and topless as usual defecate and piss before the many thousands of people," the MP writes at her official website.
According to Shilova, the FEMEN activists wrote unquotable slogans on their bodies aimed against Orthodoxy, heads of foreign states and clergy.
"It's clear that if it had happened, no Orthodox shrine would have ever been brought to the Kievan Rus," the MP says, reminding that officials of the Obolon district department of the Kiev police interfered in these plans.
"Pseudonuns were imprisoned earlier than they managed to put off their underwear," Shilova sums up.
In her interview to the Vzglyad website she said that this information "is not exaggerated, it is absolute truth as they defecated everywhere in the room where they were held in the Obolon police station. According to Shilova, they "ate plums, peaches and purgative drugs to make it in public before the cross of St. Andrew the First Called, after putting off their clothes."
"I'm sorry for such details, but it's true," the MP stressed.
She also said that recently a group of women of different age had gathered in Dniepropetrovsk, they called themselves Anti-Femen and intended to oppose FEMEN acts by "all legal means."
"Let's give a worthy answer to the creatures, who lay their hands to the future of our children. Moral disability, physical and moral perversions, degenerative actions performed by FEMEN now will meet tough opposition," Shilova writes at her website.
- Donetsk Metropolitan asks Poroshenko to stop marauding practiced by Ukrainian militants 19 December 2014, 17:43
- Bishops want more autonomy for Moscow-governed Belarusian Church 18 December 2014, 18:03
- Russian Church builds a cultural center in Hamburg for 5 mln euro 18 December 2014, 17:23
- Gadget users may soon turn in animals, will "snarl, peep and grunt" - Archpriest Vsevolod Chaplin 18 December 2014, 17:05
- Orthodox believers insist on building a church in Moscow City instead of the Eye of Sauron 17 December 2014, 14:15
- NAC: Assaults, extortions are main sources financing religious extremists 16 December 2014, 13:24
- Terrorist leader, who killed imam, is among militants killed in Dagestan 15 December 2014, 18:09
- Serbian bishop condemns schismatics in Ukraine 15 December 2014, 17:58
- Islamic activists in Kyrgyzstan believe there should be no male obstetricians 15 December 2014, 10:09
- Russian diplomat discusses condition of Christians in Mideast, situation in Syria at meetings in Lebanon 15 December 2014, 10:08
- IOPS to present White Book on slain Mideast Christians at UN 15 December 2014, 10:03
- Arab Spring, IS aimed at demonizing Islam - Patriarch Kirill 12 December 2014, 17:49
- National policy should focus on worthy support of Russian people - Archpriest Vsevolod Chaplin 12 December 2014, 17:21
- World Russian People's Council states Ukraine practices tortures based on the CIA technique 12 December 2014, 13:28
- Over seventy Russian graves vandalized in Australian Orthodox cemetery 12 December 2014, 10:02
- Kremlin official slams violence against members of Moscow-ruled Orthodox Church in Ukraine 11 December 2014, 17:51
- Metropolitan Hilarion condemns anti-Christian "genocide" in M. East 11 December 2014, 17:17
- Pope Francis invited to Kazakhstan 10 December 2014, 17:26
- Syria jihad recruiters spotted in southern Kyrgyzstan 10 December 2014, 17:06
- Metropolitan Hilarion believes Nicholas II made a mistake when he joined World War I 09 December 2014, 17:21
- Chapel to commemorate perished home guards to be set up in Saur Mogila 09 December 2014, 14:35
- Orthodox church desecrated and robbed in west Ukraine 08 December 2014, 18:57
- Patriarch Kirill prays for prevention of war between Russia, West 08 December 2014, 13:07
- DNR authorities accuse Kiev in purposeful shelling of churches 08 December 2014, 11:26
- Kadyrov: Family of Wahabis guilty of murder to be evicted from Chechnya 08 December 2014, 10:58
- Russian Supreme Court finds Jehovah's Witnesses' website to be extremist 05 December 2014, 10:09
- Russia should use the period of trial for making a break-through - Berel Lazar 05 December 2014, 10:05
- Crimea has sacral meaning for Russia - Putin 04 December 2014, 15:21
- Kyrgyz police detect Hizb ut-Tahrir group 04 December 2014, 12:32
- Orthodox Christians in Russia, U.S. can improve countries' relationship - Patriarch Kirill 04 December 2014, 10:02