08 August 2013, 17:27
FEMEN activists planned to piss at St. Andrew the First-Called cross in Kiev on the jubilee of Russia's Baptism
***Anti-Femen group set up in Ukraine
Moscow, August 8, Interfax - Activists of the FEMEN movement planned to hold an unprecedentedly bold action in Kiev on the days of celebrating the 1025th Anniversary of the Baptism of Russia, MP of the Dniepropetrovsk regional council Viktoria Shilova said.
"The plan was as follows: dressed as nuns they intended to come to the place where the greatest Orthodox shrine - the cross of St. Andrew the First-Called was placed. The five feminist marionettes had to come as close as possible to the shrine, then put off their monastic cloaks and topless as usual defecate and piss before the many thousands of people," the MP writes at her official website.
According to Shilova, the FEMEN activists wrote unquotable slogans on their bodies aimed against Orthodoxy, heads of foreign states and clergy.
"It's clear that if it had happened, no Orthodox shrine would have ever been brought to the Kievan Rus," the MP says, reminding that officials of the Obolon district department of the Kiev police interfered in these plans.
"Pseudonuns were imprisoned earlier than they managed to put off their underwear," Shilova sums up.
In her interview to the Vzglyad website she said that this information "is not exaggerated, it is absolute truth as they defecated everywhere in the room where they were held in the Obolon police station. According to Shilova, they "ate plums, peaches and purgative drugs to make it in public before the cross of St. Andrew the First Called, after putting off their clothes."
"I'm sorry for such details, but it's true," the MP stressed.
She also said that recently a group of women of different age had gathered in Dniepropetrovsk, they called themselves Anti-Femen and intended to oppose FEMEN acts by "all legal means."
"Let's give a worthy answer to the creatures, who lay their hands to the future of our children. Moral disability, physical and moral perversions, degenerative actions performed by FEMEN now will meet tough opposition," Shilova writes at her website.
- Rabbi Kogan urges to respond to Western sanctions with a baby boom 12 September 2014, 11:04
- Rabbi Lazar opens a hockey match between renowned sportsmen and the Jewish community team 12 September 2014, 10:20
- Greek-Catholic priest urges to eliminate militiamen 11 September 2014, 16:40
- Putin lights candles for "defenders of Novorossiya" in Moscow church 11 September 2014, 13:44
- Austrian MP condemns USA in attempts to blow up traditional European values 11 September 2014, 13:28
- ISIS has 100,000 fighters, including Western, Russian citizens - expert 10 September 2014, 12:51
- U.S. report on religious freedom in Uzbekistan biased - Tashkent 09 September 2014, 14:51
- Idea of Russian World not means of enslaving Ukraine - Patriarch Kirill 08 September 2014, 16:13
- Russia, Ukraine, Belarus linked with invincible spiritual bonds - Patriarch Kirill 08 September 2014, 10:00
- ISIL Islamists threaten not just Russia but to all Europe - Margelov 04 September 2014, 10:01
- Over 200 fake passports seized from Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan in Moscow 04 September 2014, 10:01
- Crimea does not need sexual minorities - Aksyonov 02 September 2014, 17:56
- Russian school in Bethlehem to strengthen Russian-Palestinian ties - Putin 02 September 2014, 10:01
- In order to come to Russia Dalai Lama must quit politics - Lavrov 28 August 2014, 10:13
- Wahhabism supporters use Internet to campaign for extremism - Kadyrov 26 August 2014, 17:47
- Kadyrov asks clergy to resist early marriages in Chechnya 26 August 2014, 14:58
- Yamalo-Nenets authorities deny violations of Muslims' rights at local prison 26 August 2014, 14:57
- Russian social network VK says Islamic State accounts blocked 26 August 2014, 10:05
- Church burns down in Donetsk as shell hits is - diocese 26 August 2014, 10:03
- Patriarch Kirill again calls on UN, Council of Europe, OSCE to help stop fighting in Ukraine 25 August 2014, 17:08
- Ukrainian army deliberately targets orthodox churches - archbishop of Gorlovka 25 August 2014, 16:55
- Pope Francis sends greetings to Ukraine on Independence Day 25 August 2014, 10:17
- Patriarch Kirill asks Poroshenko to stop war, prays for its victims 25 August 2014, 10:16
- Shell damages Donetsk mosque 22 August 2014, 14:20
- Islamists killing of U.S. reporter Foley is barbaric - Moscow 22 August 2014, 11:21
- Historical muftiate revived in Crimea 22 August 2014, 11:09
- Ukrainian shell hits church in central Lugansk 21 August 2014, 16:21
- Clerics bless humanitarian aid sent to Ukraine 21 August 2014, 13:44
- Twice as many churches to be built in Moscow in frames of Program 200 20 August 2014, 13:25
- Church from Moscow Program-200 can be included in world’s five masterpieces of mosaic art 20 August 2014, 13:21