08 August 2013, 17:27
FEMEN activists planned to piss at St. Andrew the First-Called cross in Kiev on the jubilee of Russia's Baptism
***Anti-Femen group set up in Ukraine
Moscow, August 8, Interfax - Activists of the FEMEN movement planned to hold an unprecedentedly bold action in Kiev on the days of celebrating the 1025th Anniversary of the Baptism of Russia, MP of the Dniepropetrovsk regional council Viktoria Shilova said.
"The plan was as follows: dressed as nuns they intended to come to the place where the greatest Orthodox shrine - the cross of St. Andrew the First-Called was placed. The five feminist marionettes had to come as close as possible to the shrine, then put off their monastic cloaks and topless as usual defecate and piss before the many thousands of people," the MP writes at her official website.
According to Shilova, the FEMEN activists wrote unquotable slogans on their bodies aimed against Orthodoxy, heads of foreign states and clergy.
"It's clear that if it had happened, no Orthodox shrine would have ever been brought to the Kievan Rus," the MP says, reminding that officials of the Obolon district department of the Kiev police interfered in these plans.
"Pseudonuns were imprisoned earlier than they managed to put off their underwear," Shilova sums up.
In her interview to the Vzglyad website she said that this information "is not exaggerated, it is absolute truth as they defecated everywhere in the room where they were held in the Obolon police station. According to Shilova, they "ate plums, peaches and purgative drugs to make it in public before the cross of St. Andrew the First Called, after putting off their clothes."
"I'm sorry for such details, but it's true," the MP stressed.
She also said that recently a group of women of different age had gathered in Dniepropetrovsk, they called themselves Anti-Femen and intended to oppose FEMEN acts by "all legal means."
"Let's give a worthy answer to the creatures, who lay their hands to the future of our children. Moral disability, physical and moral perversions, degenerative actions performed by FEMEN now will meet tough opposition," Shilova writes at her website.
- Russia issued seven warnings over inciting national and religious enmity in 2014 23 April 2014, 15:36
- Yatsenyuk has yet to decide whether he will go to the Vatican 23 April 2014, 10:00
- Lukashenko cites Bible during address, calls for national unity 22 April 2014, 14:36
- Leader of the Ukrainian Union of Orthodox citizens is proclaimed people’s president of Novorossia Republic 21 April 2014, 18:09
- No religious fanatics ever existed in Kazakhstan - Nazarbayev 18 April 2014, 17:14
- Doctors of Rostov clinic refuse abortions for Easter week 18 April 2014, 16:29
- Church official hopes that West hears Putin’s call to build Europe basing on shared values 18 April 2014, 11:03
- Beijing: Islamists control regional drug trafficking routes 17 April 2014, 16:27
- Russian people, like Noah, urged not to let the world finally sink in sin, Archpriest Vsevolod Chaplin believes 16 April 2014, 19:21
- Two chapels and baptistery set on fire in Ulyanovsk region 16 April 2014, 17:47
- Alleged ex-activist of Hizb ut-Tahrir going on trial in Moscow 16 April 2014, 17:11
- Gay parades not permitted in Sevastopol or Simferopol 16 April 2014, 16:59
- Two imams banned from mosque service in Kyrgyzstan 16 April 2014, 15:29
- Kadyrov wants to build a mosque in Sevastopol 16 April 2014, 11:49
- Murderer confessed in his crimes after becoming a believer 15 April 2014, 16:11
- Islamic radicals are unpopular in Crimea - expert 15 April 2014, 11:08
- Putin thanks Russia's chief rabbi for contribution in enhancing inter-confession peace 15 April 2014, 10:00
- About 170 tonnes of matzah made for Passover in Russia 14 April 2014, 10:08
- Two militants suspected killers of Dagestan village imam 14 April 2014, 10:00
- Odessa Diocese secretary moves to Moscow for fear of persecution 11 April 2014, 17:27
- WRPC Human Rights Center supports the idea of criminal proceedings against Gorbachev 11 April 2014, 16:31
- Group of Jehovah's Witnesses followers detained in Uzbekistan 11 April 2014, 14:23
- Roman Abramovich spends half million dollars on Passover celebrations 11 April 2014, 10:08
- Village mosque imam killed in Dagestan 11 April 2014, 10:00
- Russian oligarchs start a pilgrimage across Israeli desert 10 April 2014, 11:39
- Radical Islam followers from Europe, Central Asia fight for Syrian militants - Bortnikov 09 April 2014, 14:03
- Assailants of Dagestan madrasah teacher killed in police operation 09 April 2014, 11:24
- Iraqi Sharia court to try Bryansk pedagogue on earthenware smuggling counts 09 April 2014, 10:59
- Kostroma authorities to appeal court ruling over illegality of gay pride parade ban 09 April 2014, 10:13
- Terrorism, Wahhabism neutralized in Chechnya completely – Kadyrov 09 April 2014, 10:04