16 September 2015, 16:34
True Muslims strong enough to stop ISIL, which 'is stretching its bloody hand' to Mecca, Medina and Jerusalem - Kadyrov
Moscow, September 16, Interfax - Ramzan Kadyrov, the head of Chechnya, believes the next targets of Islamic State will be Mecca and Medina and says true Muslims are ready to oppose this threat.
"It was clear that after destroying Iraq and Syria they will reach out to the main Islamic holy places in Mecca, Medina and Jerusalem," Kadyrov said on Instagram.
"It's happening with direct support from western countries, which have provided weapons, military equipment and money to the terrorist organizations created by their special services," Kadyrov said.
Kadyrov said that "true Muslims will be strong enough to stop those who will stretch their bloody hand to Mecca and Medina."
"For this reason, I advise the ISIL masters to come to reason and stop the games aimed at destroying the Islamic world. When it happens, the masters of the Iblis ['Devil' figure in Islam] states and various al Qaedas will get really hurt," Kadyrov said.
Kadyrov said he "definitely supports the evaluations of the situation in the Middle East and the proposals aimed at resolving it voiced in the speech given by Russian President Vladimir Putin at the CSTO summit in Dushanbe."
Kadyrov reiterated that "Syria and Iraq are on the brink of collapse." "The Iblis state [ISIL] has nothing holy. They are enemies of Islam. They have proved it by killing world-famous religious figures and destroying religious holy places," Kadyrov said.
Kadyrov said he believes that "Vladimir Putin is proposing a real mechanism to come out of this situation, he calls to give up double standards in the fight against terrorism and give up the change of governments not favored by the West using the hands of terrorist organizations."
"The Russian president openly said that our country supports the Syrian government in the fight against terrorism and called on other countries to join this process. He expressed concerns about the fact that militants from Russia and other countries are being trained in the Islamic State. They pose a serious threat to the country's security. Putin suggests to the West uniting efforts in the fight against international terrorism and creating a global security system," Kadyrov said.
"We know that even one militant who has returned from the Iblis state is dangerous. For this reason, I fully share the president's concerns on this matter. We are taking serious measures to counter this threat," Kadyrov said.
"The doors to Chechnya are closed to those who have joined ISIL," he said.
"If they have chosen this path, let them live there until the end of their lives. We are not going to guard them in Chechnya. We should pass a law on annulling these terrorists' passports. And I advise those who say it's impossible to take everyone who returns and take care of correcting them," Kadyrov said.
- Epiphany bathing held at the pole of cold in Yakutia at 63 degrees below zero 19 January 2018, 16:34
- Putin's Epiphany dip shown in media because it took place in public with many believers present - Peskov 19 January 2018, 16:13
- Putin takes part in Orthodox Epiphany bathing in Tver Region monastery 19 January 2018, 11:38
- Russian Orthodox priests to consecrate all oceans on Epiphany eve 18 January 2018, 15:58
- Continued attacks on churches of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church 17 January 2018, 16:42
- Priest Grozovsky to appeal 14-year pedophilia sentence 17 January 2018, 10:32
- Priest Grozovsky gets 14 years in high-security prison for pedophilia 17 January 2018, 10:12
- Directorate of Muslims of Uzbekistan disagrees with U.S. State Dept analysis of religious freedom in republic 15 January 2018, 16:24
- Putin's comparison of Lenin Mausoleum to veneration of holy relics not sensational - Peskov 15 January 2018, 14:08
- Putin defines New Valaam Monastery relics saved by Finland as unifying force 15 January 2018, 10:44
- Putin's words about similarity of Communism, Christianity smooth things over Lenin Mausoleum - CPRF 15 January 2018, 10:43
- Communist ideology similar to Christianity - Putin 15 January 2018, 10:00
- Russians have become more intolerant to treachery, abortions and homosexual connections for twenty years - poll 11 January 2018, 17:56
- Brother of leader of Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan calls on extremists to 'open their eyes' 11 January 2018, 17:39
- Orthodox children in Syrian Latakia received Christmas gifts from Moscow parish 09 January 2018, 18:41
- St. Petersburg among Russia's top three most popular places to spend Orthodox Christmas 09 January 2018, 14:36
- Patriarch Kirill concerned by social disintegration 07 January 2018, 16:57
- Church not going to hinder expert work on "Yekaterinburg remains" - Patriarch Kirill 07 January 2018, 16:56
- Putin offers Christmas greetings to Orthodox Christians 07 January 2018, 11:18
- Russia can have twice as many churches in 30 years - Metropolitan Hilarion 26 December 2017, 18:26
- Not less than 120 churches in Syria need to be restored - Metropolitan Hilarion 26 December 2017, 18:02
- Priestly ordination gives Feodor Konyukhov special power, his wife believes 25 December 2017, 16:31
- No one needs conflict in Donbass, it weakens all those involved - Patriarch Kirill 25 December 2017, 13:06
- All conditions of prisoner exchange in Donbass approved - Patriarch Kirill 25 December 2017, 11:43
- All ethnic and religious groups, parties and armed groups invited to Syrian National Dialogue Congress - Shoigu 22 December 2017, 17:40
- Scharansky is impressed by positive changes in life of Russian Jews 22 December 2017, 10:51
- Vucic invites Putin to Belgrade for 800th anniversary of autocephaly of Serbian Orthodox Church 20 December 2017, 10:43
- Governors should be evaluated for their affairs, not longevity of their rule, Metropolitan Hilarion believes 18 December 2017, 20:39
- Metropolitan Hilarion calls provocation Trump's decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel capital 18 December 2017, 16:01
- Not only Jews should participate in visits to Auschwitz, president of the Federation of Jewish Communities of Russia believes 18 December 2017, 14:52