16 September 2015, 16:34
True Muslims strong enough to stop ISIL, which 'is stretching its bloody hand' to Mecca, Medina and Jerusalem - Kadyrov
Moscow, September 16, Interfax - Ramzan Kadyrov, the head of Chechnya, believes the next targets of Islamic State will be Mecca and Medina and says true Muslims are ready to oppose this threat.
"It was clear that after destroying Iraq and Syria they will reach out to the main Islamic holy places in Mecca, Medina and Jerusalem," Kadyrov said on Instagram.
"It's happening with direct support from western countries, which have provided weapons, military equipment and money to the terrorist organizations created by their special services," Kadyrov said.
Kadyrov said that "true Muslims will be strong enough to stop those who will stretch their bloody hand to Mecca and Medina."
"For this reason, I advise the ISIL masters to come to reason and stop the games aimed at destroying the Islamic world. When it happens, the masters of the Iblis ['Devil' figure in Islam] states and various al Qaedas will get really hurt," Kadyrov said.
Kadyrov said he "definitely supports the evaluations of the situation in the Middle East and the proposals aimed at resolving it voiced in the speech given by Russian President Vladimir Putin at the CSTO summit in Dushanbe."
Kadyrov reiterated that "Syria and Iraq are on the brink of collapse." "The Iblis state [ISIL] has nothing holy. They are enemies of Islam. They have proved it by killing world-famous religious figures and destroying religious holy places," Kadyrov said.
Kadyrov said he believes that "Vladimir Putin is proposing a real mechanism to come out of this situation, he calls to give up double standards in the fight against terrorism and give up the change of governments not favored by the West using the hands of terrorist organizations."
"The Russian president openly said that our country supports the Syrian government in the fight against terrorism and called on other countries to join this process. He expressed concerns about the fact that militants from Russia and other countries are being trained in the Islamic State. They pose a serious threat to the country's security. Putin suggests to the West uniting efforts in the fight against international terrorism and creating a global security system," Kadyrov said.
"We know that even one militant who has returned from the Iblis state is dangerous. For this reason, I fully share the president's concerns on this matter. We are taking serious measures to counter this threat," Kadyrov said.
"The doors to Chechnya are closed to those who have joined ISIL," he said.
"If they have chosen this path, let them live there until the end of their lives. We are not going to guard them in Chechnya. We should pass a law on annulling these terrorists' passports. And I advise those who say it's impossible to take everyone who returns and take care of correcting them," Kadyrov said.
- Kiev envoy goes to Istanbul with request on Ukrainian autocephaly for Ecumenical patriarch 20 April 2018, 17:35
- Catholicos of All Armenians urges protestors, police to exercise restraints 19 April 2018, 18:24
- Metropolitan Hilarion on situation in Ukraine: secular administration cannot initiate creation of autocephalous Church (updated) 19 April 2018, 14:41
- Rada speaker hopes for approval of autocephalous Ukrainian Orthodox Church by late July 19 April 2018, 14:37
- Ukrainian Orthodox Church's autocephaly is geopolitical issue – Poroshenko 19 April 2018, 14:20
- Actions aimed at dividing church are not welcome - Peskov on situation in Ukraine 19 April 2018, 12:52
- Poroshenko to phone Patriarch Bartholomew to discuss autocephaly of Ukrainian Orthodox Church 19 April 2018, 12:43
- Rada backs Poroshenko request for Ecumenical Patriarch on setting up autocephalous local Orthodox Church in Ukraine (updated) 19 April 2018, 12:04
- Identical monuments to St. John of Kronstadt will be set up in Russia, USA and Germany 18 April 2018, 19:57
- Syrian mufti plans visit to Russia 18 April 2018, 12:10
- Unity of Russian Orthodox Church must be supported by all Orthodox Churches - Metropolitan Hilarion (updated) 17 April 2018, 20:00
- The Moscow Patriarchate official urges to pray for not allowing World War III 17 April 2018, 18:58
- Patriarch Kirill, Pope Francis urge world leaders to relieve tensions in international relations 17 April 2018, 18:15
- Head of House of Romanov suggests waiting patiently for results of comprehensive analysis of "Yekaterinburg remains" 16 April 2018, 10:17
- Patriarch Kirill discusses Syria with Pope Francis 16 April 2018, 09:48
- Lenin should be buried, Stalin returned to Georgia - Kadyrov 13 April 2018, 17:12
- Orthodox believers will never stand in open opposition to state authorities, head of a Synodal Department believes 12 April 2018, 17:02
- Russia rids itself of anti-Semitic image, but Jews blamed for 1917 revolution, Russian Internet full of anti-Semitic content – report 12 April 2018, 13:36
- Metropolitan Hilarion calls 'Skripal affair' a provocation aimed at weakening Russia 09 April 2018, 17:25
- Patriarch Kirill addresses Russian military in Syria on Orthodox Easter day 09 April 2018, 10:54
- Orthodox church in Kiev set on fire 06 April 2018, 14:10
- Seven-meter Easter egg will be set up in downtown Moscow 06 April 2018, 11:25
- Pope and Armenian president unveil monument to Armenian saint in Vatican Gardens 05 April 2018, 18:09
- Ethnic minorities in Iraq lost hope unlike Syrian Christians - Russian Church official 05 April 2018, 16:51
- Steven Hoking demonstrated the limits of scientific possibilities, Metropolitan Hilarion believes 05 April 2018, 10:45
- Expert on religion doubts that Mormons would be able to build a church in Russia 04 April 2018, 18:45
- Putin thanks Patriarch of Constantinople for supporting unity of the Orthodox world - Kremlin 04 April 2018, 16:59
- Russian muftis have different opinions on Wahhabism ban 03 April 2018, 10:42
- The Interreligious Council of Russia stands up for recognizing Wahhabism an extremist ideology 27 March 2018, 18:48
- May: prayers of the British people are with the families who have lost loved ones in Kemerovo 27 March 2018, 18:32