03 February 2006, 14:32
A dismembered Arab sheikh raised from the dead after visiting an Orthodox convent - newspaper
Moscow, February 3, Interfax - One of the Saudi Arabia sheikhs ‘rose from the dead’ after visiting Panagia Saidnaya, an old convent near Damascus, the Trud daily writes on Friday.
After being killed and quartered, this man was sewed up anew with the use of some technology unknown to humanity, the newspaper says referring to medics who analyzed this unique occurrence.
The US military medics, who also took part in the expertise, came to the conclusion that it was a result of ‘the UFO interference’ and classified this information as secret.
According to the newspaper, the sheikh and his wife could not have children. They decided to go on their last journey together to Syria to venerate local Muslim shrines. One taxi-driver there advised them to visit the Sidnay Convent with its miracle-working Icon of the Mother of God, which often helped to childless families.
The sheikh promised to donate 80 thousand dollars to the convent and to give 20 thousand dollars to the driver if his prayers were answered. Nine months later, his wife gave birth to a hair. Happy sheikh went immediately to Damascus to fulfil his promise, came in contact with the driver and asked him to meet him at the airport.
The driver came with two ‘bodyguards’. On its way to the convent the car suddenly turned into a deserted place and the three men made a short work of the sheikh by cutting off his legs, arms and head. They took his money and jewels and put the remnants of the poor sheikh into the boot in order to drive him away to a safe place.
After a few kilometers the car suddenly stalled. A man who was driving by offered his help, but it was rudely rejected. But this Syrian felt something was wrong and called to the police, who came and caught the three accomplices unawares.
They all experienced an even greater shock after they opened the boot. The motionless and blooded body suddenly began to stir, then revived and stood up slightly rocking. The first words he said were: ‘This same Panagia has just finished sewing up my neck here…’
After this declaration, the driver and ‘his bodyguards’ went out of their mind.
- Moscow Patriarchate church in Kiev pelted with Molotov cocktails 16 January 2017, 15:29
- Russian Orthodox Church Outside Russia head to take pilgrimage to Russia on occasion of 100th anniversary of October Revolution 11 January 2017, 16:35
- Abortions banned for one day in the Yaroslavl Region to commemorate the Bethlehem babies 11 January 2017, 15:35
- Patriarch Kirill invited to Syria 09 January 2017, 16:36
- Azerbaijan has no plans to join Islamic military bloc so far 09 January 2017, 14:41
- Patriarch Kirill to visit Hungary 09 January 2017, 10:57
- Putin's Christmas message notes Russian Orthodox Church's role in preserving civil peace, accord 09 January 2017, 10:50
- Lenin should be buried, but the most important is not to inflict harm, the Russian church official believes 06 January 2017, 16:22
- Church will release results of the Yekaterinburg relics expertise by the second quarter of 2017 06 January 2017, 16:20
- Moscow Center of Tolerance carries out international children action to back up migrants 06 January 2017, 15:54
- Rabbi Lazar condemns Soviet past, calls to bury body of Lenin 06 January 2017, 15:53
- Two Israelis suspected of intentionally damaging Jesus on Cross statue in Ukraine's Uman 03 January 2017, 21:30
- The Russian Church suggests fining for abusive language in public places 30 December 2016, 14:44
- Patriarch Kirill believes the word 'celebrations' inappropriate to 100th anniversary of October revolt 30 December 2016, 13:00
- Changes that took place in 2016 withdrew a threat menacing the world - Patriarch Kirill 30 December 2016, 12:24
- Doctors recommend the Georgian Patriarch to go to Germany for treatment, but he refuses 29 December 2016, 19:05
- Ukrainian government promotes interests of sexual minorities in spite of church protests 29 December 2016, 17:14
- Rabbi Lazar makes offer to Putin to set up tolerance centers in other Russian cities along with Moscow 28 December 2016, 18:48
- Putin wishes Russian Jews happiness, well-being 28 December 2016, 18:47
- Investigators toughen charge against imam of Yardyam Mosque suspected of justifying terrorism 28 December 2016, 12:00
- Patriarch Kirill calls victims of Tu-154 crash symbols of national life and pride 27 December 2016, 13:23
- Worship cross to commemorate polar explorers will be set up in Arctic 27 December 2016, 12:38
- Patriarch Kirill offers his Christmas greetings to the Pope of Rome 26 December 2016, 17:56
- Patriarch Kirill prays for repose of victims dead in Tu-154 crash 26 December 2016, 10:35
- The battle against Judaist yoke's author fined 100,000 rubles for extremist calls 23 December 2016, 10:00
- Patriarch Kirill calls against understating achievements of Soviet administration, troubles that hit country 22 December 2016, 18:46
- Moscow security officers detain members of Tablighi Jamaat extremist cell led by foreign emissaries 22 December 2016, 18:41
- Moscow court sentences former Moscow State University student Ivanova (Karaulova) to 4.5 years in prison 22 December 2016, 18:38
- FJCR sees Uman incident as result of glorifying radical nationalists in Ukraine 22 December 2016, 15:59
- Patriarch Kirill calls late Ambassador Karlov martyr 22 December 2016, 15:14